Neil Bocking, CLU, CH.F.C.
Financial Advisor: Bocking Financial Solutions, Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc.
Life Insurance Advisor: Bocking Financial Solutions Inc.
Neil has been recommending insurance and investment planning strategies designed to help clients achieve their goals for more than 30 years. Maintaining personalized service for over 700 families has earned Neil a reputation for outstanding client care. Given this level of commitment, Neil counts many multi-generational families among his client base. Neil holds the designations of CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter) and CH.F.C. (Chartered Financial Consultant) making him a Financial Advisor with advanced knowledge in Life & Health Insurance, Employee Benefits, Wealth Accumulation, Retirement Planning, and Wealth Preservation.
Specializing in clients that are near the same life stage as him, Neil knows that men and women over age 45 are looking forward to the new found financial freedom of being debt free, and focusing on the Retirement and Estate Planning phases of their lives.
Key considerations are:
- Final stages of paying down mortgages and post-secondary expenses for children
- Final push to accumulate investment assets for use in retirement
- Transitioning from employment income to retirement income
- Adjusting level of risk in investment portfolios based on lifestyle
- Assessing long term health and insurance needs
- Estate planning: minimizing taxation and maximizing legacies for children, grandchildren, and charitable donations
Families at this point in life need a trusted advisor to help navigate a shift in financial strategy.